Friday, November 07, 2008

Caylee Anthony - New Documents released- Casey Anthony

Not only have there been new documents released, but the defense
has been floating an idea that Leonard Padilla (bounty hunter), put
forth as a hypothetical scenario weeks ago while a guest on Nancy
Grace's show (CNN).

The new documents can be found at:

CF NEWS13 transcripts of the documents & photos

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,448106,00.html
jpgs of the documents

As soon as Padilla voiced the idea that Casey Anthony had been
putting Caylee Anthony to sleep with the use of Zanax, possibly
placing her in the trunk of the car while she partied, I figured
it would only be a matter of time before Anthony's defense
latched onto that idea.

An "accidental" overdosing, while disgusting and unforgiveable,
appears to be a more viable defense and more palatable than
a deliberate killing.

DCF (Department of Children and Families) investigators reported
that Casey Anthony stated that she had been told the results of her
psychological testing and that it showed that "everything was normal."
She professed that she "did not do anything to her child" and the
"Sheriff's office is trying to break her" to make her confess
"to something she did not do"; they were spending more time
trying to find her guilty instead of searching for Caylee."
Both investigators noted that "Casey Anthony referred to Caylee
as "that child", suggesting a form of detachment from
her daughter.

Meanwhile, George Anthony, her father, Caylee's grandfather, had
met several times with investigators from law enforcement. He told
the officers that his daughter Casey liked to live on the edge, that she
would take things as far as they would go.

Speaking as a father and grandfather, George Anthony voiced the
thought that many other parents have likely expressed:
AUDIO

"Where this is leading I don't want to think about it. I
don't want to think about that but I had bad vibes the
very first day when I got that car ...

I don't want to believe that I have raised someone, and
brought someone in this world that could do something
to another person. I don't want to believe that."

Then he expressed these heartbreaking thoughts:

"When I first went there to pick up that vehicle I got
within three feet of it I could smell something. You look
up and you say, please don't let this be. Please don't let
this be."

As I walked around the car to look inside the trunk "I
think I whispered out to myself "Please don't let this be
my Caylee." That's what I thought. That's what I, my
heart was saying."